Resources for Families

Emergency Assistance

Bright Beginnings Parent Support Lead Program: case management, peer support and more. 

PRC: Preservation, Retention and Contingency Financial assistance for "Shelter assistance services for rental assistance and/or security deposits/or utility assistance, or there is lead poisoning in the house. 

Here are three steps that families can take to address lead hazards at home. 

Step 1: Cleaning your home.

Step 2 Identifying Lead Hazards in your home

Step 3: Report Lead Hazards to your landlord and your local Department of Building and Housing.

Before you or your landlord begin to remove lead hazards, make sure your contractor is using Lead Safe Practices.